The time of the year when the back to school season and busy schedules return has arrived. How is it that our local storage in Palmyra PA can help you prepare for the school year? Having some additional space, all of your seasonal gear will be safe and secure until the items are needed again. Also, here at 422 Storage, we have tips for your home that will get you and the kids ready for a new year. Discover some of the ways our local self storage units can assist you during this back to school season.
Outdoor Equipment Storage
- Take advantage of the large storage units we offer to store your kayaks, canoes, and paddleboards to prevent damage from severe weather.
- Allow time for your sleeping bags and tents to air out after your last use before storing them away.
- Pack all of your camping gear into clear storage bins. Then label the outside of the bin with all the contents you will find within.
- Before the winter months set in, there are some precautions you must take with your lawn care items. (1) Fill the gas tank and add a fuel additive. (2) Inflate the tires. (3) Change the oil.
- When it is time to put pedal bikes away, remember the following: (1) Clean off any dirt and debris, (2) Lube the chain and cables, (3) Add air to the tires to prevent flat spots.
Rent or reserve a seasonal storage unit today!
Arrangements For The House
The back to school season means coordinating every family member’s schedule and planning out meals for the week. Get organized quickly with these helpful ideas.
- Establish a command center to help everyone stay organized. This can consist of a wall calendar, weekly meal planner, dry erase board for messages, younger kid visual schedule, chore chart, and a paper bin for important documents.
- Designate an area of your home with an open wall and put up wall hooks. You can hang backpacks and work bags there, eliminating clutter around the home.
- Create a homework station for children to concentrate on their school work. This could be a trifold display board that you can design or a pop-down table in their bedroom.
- Post a morning and bedtime illustrated checklist for your younger children. Having this schedule will help the kids get into a daily routine.
- Plan and prepare your weekly meals before the week starts. Preparing parts of your meals for the week on Sunday saves you time and money.
Locate an abundance of more tips to help organize your home here!
422 Storage is the local storage choice for you during this back to school season. Our selection of indoor and drive up storage units can be the solution to storing your seasonal items. Although the summer fun has ended, move your seasonal possessions to local storage in Palmyra PA, with who you trust at 422 Storage.