It is almost time to open the windows and watch the flowers bloom, but before that happens find the storage packing tips for your spring cleaning projects. 422 Storage is helping you get your home summer ready. A little extra space may be exactly what you need when the school lets out and the kids are home for the summer. Put order back into your living area with our help and self storage options.
Gather the snow boots and snowflake decorations because spring is on the way and nothing prepares us for warmer weather then making extra space around the house. Let our packing tips help move things in the right direction for summer.
- The right packing supplies will make a huge difference in the success of your storing experience. Make sure you have enough boxes and tape to get the job done. If you need tools, stop by the office for everything you need.
- Think before you pack. The big boxes will hold a lot if you are packing the whole house, but they may not be able to support all the boxes from the bookcase. Keep heavy things in small boxes for easy lifting.
- Group belongings that are used in a specific room. You can even go a step further and write what is inside the box on the outside.
- Gather all your clothes, books, decorations, etc. then separate for donation or keep.
- Prior to storing freezers, or fridges unplug them and open the doors. Allowing them to defrost will stop unwanted moisture from getting in your unit.
- If you plan on moving with friends or a moving company, give them ample time to clear their schedules.
We are welcoming in spring with a little cleaning and storage packing tips. So you are prepared for the upcoming season rent your next unit with us!